Matich Vukovich can help you stay fully protected while minimizing your insurance expenses. Here are just a few ideas suggestions to stretch your insurance dollar:
- Compare rates — When you compare rates with other insurance companies, don’t stop at comparing premiums alone. Also consider the service and policy contract of other carriers.
- Increase your deductible — Always carry the highest deductible you can comfortably afford to pay in the event you have a claim. Increasing your deductible from $250 to $500 can save you a substantial amount of money – up to 10% per year.
- Place multiple policies with the same company — Multiple policy discounts can save you 10-20% on your homeowners premiums.
- Stay long term — Some carriers offer discounts of 5-10% if they’ve had your insurance for three or more years.
- Review your policy annually — Your policy should reflect the current value of your home and its contents. Notify your agent promptly to review your policy if you make any major purchases or additions to your home.
As an independent insurance brokerage, Matich | Vukovich will help you choose from a variety of insurance companies to find a policy or package that’s right for you. Below are just a few of the homeowners insurance companies we represent.