Beau Gillman, Principal
Born and raised in Jackson, California, Beau Gillman is a third-generation insurance broker and grandson to Nedjo (Ned) Vukovich, founder of Vukovich Insurance in 1951. With a Bachelor of Science in Economics from UCLA and a passion for Amador County, Beau purchased the family business in 2008. He and wife, Marci, and two children live in Jackson.
The insurance roots of the Vukovich family tree include several cousins with agencies in the Sierra Nevada region, including in the Placerville and Lake Tahoe areas.
Meet the Team
Our team members have two things in common: They all have a love for Amador County and they enjoy working for a family-owned insurance brokerage!
- Lauren Hartwick Baggett, Advanced Commercial Lines Specialist: A fellow UCLA graduate, Lauren joined Matich-Vukovich in November 2017 and works with commercial, farm, and winery clients to ensure their insurance needs are optimized.
- Melanie Trevaskis, Personal Lines: When it comes to home and auto insurance, Melanie is our expert and she’s passionate about making sure all of our clients are given the best service possible.
- Kiersten Thomas, Commercial Lines: Kiersten comes to Amador County by way of Sacramento where she was a preschool teacher. She supports our business clients in their day-to-day insurance needs.
- Samantha Cunha, Customer Service Representative: Another Amador County local, Samantha (Sam) is your contact for all your personal insurance billing questions. A mom of three, her friendly voice is usually the first you’ll hear when you call.
- Melody “Mel” Taylor, Customer Service Representative: The newest face at Matich Vukovich, Melody was a chef in her previous career and will win you over with her warm and sunny personality as she helps clients make payments, report claims, and get home and auto quotes.